Probiotics for Pets
Keep Your Pet's Digestive and Immune System Happy and Healthy with Probiotics
Probiotic literally means "for life," or supporting life. Probiotic microorganisms are the essential "friendly" flora--especially, the "good" bacteria--that maintain the ecosystem in our pets (and our own) bowel, or intestinal tract. Compare this concept with antibiotic drugs, which are designed to be "against life." Because antibiotics destroy "good bugs" along with the "bad bugs" (the pathogenic bacteria), we need to add probiotics to our pet's diet. If we have resorted to conventional antibiotics to treat infection, or if the immune system has not been able to mount the necessary defenses to keep our pets (or ourselves for that matter) healthy.
When it comes to the health of your pets – especially keeping their sensitive digestive systems happy and working well – there is one option that is finally receiving the recognition it deserves.
It's a solution that provides the gastrointestinal relief and daily support your cats and dogs need to help maintain their active lifestyle.
And, it's a healthy choice that gives you the peace of mind you deserve because you know you're taking the best care of your animals as possible.
It's a fact: Bowel health is one of the top 10 reasons owners bring their pets to the vet for healthcare.
For years, holistic veterinarians have argued that supplementing their diet with probiotics is an essential way to help maintain and promote your pet's optimal gastrointestinal health.
With a healthy GI system, your pet can potentially:
Achieve peak strength, fitness and vigor
Maximize optimum health and wellbeing no matter what stage of life they're in
Fully enjoy a rich life of companionship with you
Supporting your pet's gastrointestinal health is a key factor in helping to make sure your pet is living the best life possible.
Why Does Your Pet Needs Probiotics?
The answer is stress.
Just like humans, your pet encounters emotional and physiological stresses everyday – and every one of these stresses can potentially affect their GI tract.
You see, as the largest immune barrier in their body, the gastrointestinal track bears the brunt of these stresses.
Everything from eating sticks and grass, to dietary changes experienced when being boarded or even just you being gone for the day can rock the delicate balance of good bacteria... which opens the door to less-than-optimal health.
Add to that poor diet choices of highly processed pet foods as well as a stressor-filled environment and you can quickly understand why protecting your pet's immune system, healthy digestion, and overall good health is so important.
SUGGESTED USE FOR DOGS
SUGGESTED USE FOR CATS
Small dogs (up to 15 lbs) Maintenance/wellbeing dose: 5ml daily Therapeutic dose: 10ml daily
Maintenance/wellbeing dose: 20ml daily Therapeutic dose: 30ml daily
Medium dogs (15 lbs - 39 lbs) Maintenance/wellbeing dose: 10ml daily Therapeutic dose: 15ml daily
Large breed dogs (40 lbs - 89 lbs) Maintenance/wellbeing dose: 15ml daily Therapeutic dose: 20ml daily
Giant breed dogs (90+ lbs) Maintenance/wellbeing dose: 20ml daily Therapeutic dose: 25ml daily
Each and every serving of Probiotics for Pets contains:
1. Bifidobacterium lactis: a friendly bacteria often found in yogurt that is known to help stimulate immune responses.
2. Bifidobacterium animalis: a unique bacteria that promotes optimal health and protection within the digestive tract.
3. Lactobacillus acidophilus: guards the health of your pet's entire digestive tract.
4. Bifidobacterium longum: keeps your pet's digestive system running smoothly, and helps enhance their immune system.
5. Bifidobacterium bifidum: helps promote a healthy balance of flora in your pet's intestine. What's more, this organism is especially helpful for enhancing immune response.
6. Lactobacillus casei: works with other helpful organisms, and helps to encourage the growth of other "good" bacteria.
7. Lactobacillus plantarum: helps to ensure that the nutrients in vitamins and supplements are getting to your pet's cells.
8. Lactobacillus rhamnosus: assists your pet's elimination and occasional intestinal discomfort by working to stabilize their intestinal microflora.
9. Lactobacillus bulgaricus: works with other Lactobacillus strains to provide your pet with a potential source of dietary antioxidants.
10. Bacillus coagulans: helps enhance your pet's intestinal health and provides back-up for sporadic intestinal discomfort.
The end result: You get fifty-eight billion bacterial "buddies" ready to help support your pet's digestive tract and promote a natural balance of bacteria to this all-important area of their body.
Maintains your pet's ideal "good" to "other" bacteria ratio by promoting the optimal environment for the growth of good bacteria
Supports your pet's production of B vitamins, especially folic acid and biotin, and vitamin K
Promotes mineral absorption
Supports protein and carbohydrate digestion via probiotic enzymes
Aids metabolism and the removal of toxins
Helps your pet maintain appropriate bowel transit time
Supports your pet's immune system function by helping them remove toxins
Produces lactic acid for support of digestive processes and colon pH balance
Supports normal immune response
Helps promote oral health
For more information, inquiries or questions, you may send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or contact me at +639985137946.